This compact device has many tools needed to repair a your AR15 rifle system in the field. In the event of a malfunction you never know what tools may be needed to correct the issue. So we have incorporated eight of the most commonly needed tools into a small package that easily fits into your pack or pocket. With these tools at your side there are few AR15 malfunctions that can't be fixed in the field within minutes.
1. The main body of the tool has been designed as a bolt carrier carbon scraper to scrape those pesky carbon deposits from behind your bolt.
2. In the forward end of the tool there is a small hole which is to be used as a gas tube roll pin starter.
3. The 1/8th Allen wrench is used to tighten your bolt carrier gas key, and as a handle to turn your carbon scraper.
4. Toward the back of the tool you’ll notice a small slot and a pointed clamping screw, this is meant to aggressively attach to the gas tube for a twisting / pulling motion if the need to swap out a gas tube should arise.
5. We also include a separate gas tube roll pin punch for easy removal of the pin that holds your gas tube in your front sight base.
6. This punch also works perfectly for removing the firing pin retaining pin in your bolt carrier.
7. The back “head” of the TOOL is to be used in conjunction with the above mention punch to pound the pin back into place after a new gas tube is installed.
8. The front portion will also work as a pin pusher. By aligning the front of the tool with your lower receiver retaining pins you can “bonk” them through with your palm.